August 5, 2010

A HURT SOLE




The first time I seen you I just had to have you.  All women admire how detailed you were.  Some even tried you.  But to no avail.  You didn't fit so well with them.  I put in extra hours to have you in my life.  I don't know about the others.  But, you're a perfect fit to me.  It's always perfect in the beginning.  You were new to me.  You completed my ensemble.  But, problems erupted when you became too comfortable.  I disregarded your value.  I walked all over you.  Then, I threw you to the back of my closet with the rest of them leaning soles.  I tried another one but, so cheap compared to you.  Why go for a carbon copy when I already had the real thing.  For what it's worth I'll vow to never hurt another sole again........



This post is dedicated to my shoes.  If you're a shoe lover as myself or know someone that shares the same passion please send them this post.  Thanks for following.  Be blessed and pass the blessings along.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments