June 5, 2010

LIES AND BETRAYAL OF A SCORNED FEMALE

Yesterday, I sent out a post of a 21 yr.old woman that was infected with HIV.  She allegedly received it from her ex-husband.  The accusations were questioned by fellow Islamic Sisters.  She was trialed and condemned for exposing such without proof.  Not only did alot of females including myself reached out to her but, money was sent as well to assist with providing much needed medication.  Not only was alot of people saddened by this story.  But, her message sent a warning.  We must practice safe sex.  Diseases don't have discrimination laws against age, sex, sexual preference, race, weight, etc. This was very serious and hit a little too close to comfort for some.  Before, I go any further about this issue I would like for you to read what was posted today by the perpetrator.


Nasir Wallace I'M SORRY FB FOR PUTTING THAT ON THERE.  IT WAS ALL A LIE.  I WAS JUST MAD THAT HE BEAT ON ME AND HAD ME LIVING IN A ROOM WITH NO HEAT AND FOOD.HE ALWAYS CHEATED ON ME CUZ I ALWAYS HAD BACTERIA VAGINOSIS..SO I WAS JUST UPSET SO I WANTED TO HURT HIM LIKE HE HURT ME..THAT ADDRESS THAT I PUT ON THERE IS A FALSE ADDRESS BECAUSE I LIVE IN PHILLY.  I'M A SCORNED BITCH THAT'S WHY I DID THIS TO HIM .SORRY FACE BOOK.  AND I'M NOT MUSLIM ANYMORE.


This my reader's is the test result of the ex-husband who allegedly infected her with HIV.

This is horrible because one lie just affected millions of people.  Not only did she lead others to believe that she was betrayed and deceived but, she endangered this man's livelihood.  She had Muslims going against each other all because she is scorned.  This woman didn't acknowledge the fact that others would be hurt from this.  All I can say is May God Have Mercy On Her Soul.  Please read and share comments.  Thank you guys so much for your support and may you be blessed abundantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments