May 31, 2010

Intimacy After Kids


Before I had children there never been an intimacy issue in my relationship.  We were like two rabbits all over the place.  We couldn't get enough of each other.  Even when we had our oldest son, we were always sexually charged.  But, after having our youngest it seems that I am always either busy or too exhausted to be intimate with my mate.  Our intimate events have to be scheduled.  For Instance, we have to work around the children's schedule.  It's either frequent quickies between the kids' nap time or none at all.  However, ladies quickies can be quite enticing.  It's the thrill of having to sneak in a timely fashion.  This makes your mate work harder to get you and himself to quick high of ecstasy.  You won't hear no complaints from me on that note.    I have now learned to look at quickies as a new level of excitement in my relationship.  This is what keeps the sparks flying.

Today was pretty much a chill day.  The baby was napping and we decided to take advantage of the moment.  The baby playpen is beside the bed he mostly sleeps like a log.  Anyway, after two seconds of foreplay it was time for the nitty gritty.  As we are into it and Daddy forgets that we are sneaking so no sounds are to be made. But, hey I guess when it's good,  its good.  Shortly, in the moment we pause at the same time because we here the baby emulating the same sounds his dad is making.  "Um, Um, Um"  We instantly stopped and looked to see the baby standing up holding on to the side of the playpen with his bottle up to his mouth in the other hand.  Yes, and he still was making the same noise.  Thank you guys so much for taking the time out to read my blog and may you be blessed abundantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments