May 19, 2011

Will This Be Wendy William's Next Hot Topic

I don't know what it is with all the celebrities and their kinky little sex fantasies.  First, Mister Cee is exposed for allegedly paying for a Monica Lewintsky from a Transvestite.  Now, Wendy William's husband.  Allegedly, popular now talk show host, Wendy William's husband, Kevin Hunter has been in a long term relationship with a Transvestite.  Her name is Monica but she also goes by the name Mistress Terri.  Allegedly, she's a well-known New Jersey Transvestite prostitute and happens to have Kevin Hunter's personal cell phone number and is very well familiar of his and Wendy's residence.  I'm sorry but I'm not the least bit surprised.  Well, I'm not surprised about him cheating.  However, I am shocked by whom he is allegedly cheating with.  But, this isn't his first time cheating.  Hell, he even has a sex tape out there.  Come to think of it, he and Wendy go to Gay Parades.  Come on people we are in 2011 where nothing is surprising anymore.  But, I think that she is going to hear a lot of bashing behind this story. Wendy Williams has labeled and outed a lot of men in the entertainment industry as being gay.  I'm just waiting for "The Hot Topic" in my friend, Brad's voice.  Posted below is a copy of the alleged mistress's sex ad and as you read you can tell that she isn't very good at spelling:
TS Monica – Known as One of the Most Beautiful Transvestite is the World!!
• Gender: Transsexual • Hair: Black • Ht: 5’8″ • Wt: 150 lb • Affil: Independent • Age: 22 • Eyes: Brown • Bust: 36C • Waist: 24″ • Hips: 32″ • Ethnicity: Black • Available to: Men • Location: clifton,Route 3
Hello Gentlemen…
IF YOU DARE TO TAKE A RIDE ON THE WILD SIDE THEN YOU HAVE MET YOUR PERFECT GFE DREAM GIRL. PREPARE TO DELIGHT IN THE EXOTIC TREAT. A SPICY MIX OF HATIAN & INDIAN… YES IM A BEAUTIFUL DARK BROWN GODDESS
FIRST TIMERS ARE WELCOME WITH HANDS OPEN AND I PROMISE TO BE GENTLE. NO NEED TO BE SHY OR TIMID, WHEN YOUR WITH ME I’LL QUELL ALL OF YOUR FEARS AND WORRIES. A TRUE DESIRE NOW LOCAL WITHIN REACH.  36C BREAST THAT ARE PERFECT AND SUPPLE. OHHHHHH AND MY DAINTY WAIST IS JUST THE RIGHT SIZE TO HOLD AND CARESS AND I HAVE A 8 INCH FULLY FUNCTIONAL COCK

I like role-playing and domination. Call me now 347-486-XXXX!
RATES ARE NON NEGOTIABLE
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE REQUESTED MONEY, PLEASE DO NOT CALL!
IF YOU WANT BEAUTY AND QUALITY, THIS IS THE PRICE!
250 HALF
300 WHOLE
400 HOUR OUT CALL(*Value increases upon extended time)
600 cuples
1300 overnight

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your support. May God bless you continuously...Peace....
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments