April 17, 2010

The End Results of Threesomes


Today a Few female co-workers and myself were speaking on a subject that alot of us women are uncomfortable sharing.  The subject today was about threesomes.  Seeing two women together is alot of men fantasies.  Personally, I can do without.  Because someone is going to leave disappointed or with a "what if mind".  To each their own but, I'm not with it.  People don't realize that the bad runs  neck to neck tie with good oppose to bad outcomes when inviting someone else in their bedroom.  I have a few anonymous questions posted that I will not answer because I would like my viewers to answer for me.  Also, by clicking on this link you can hear other's response on this topic..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJP0FbofkiU


Got a relationship, dating, love or sex question? Ask for help!
Threesome gone wrong!!! He's always told me he could never be with another women, yet when given the chance he chooses her over me!


A female age 26-29, anonymous writes:


Hello,


I have a major problem with sleeping all of a sudden due to something that my husband and I did in the past, about a year ago. My husband has always wanted a threesome with another girl, and being sexually open, I thought , what the heck, as long as I agree on the girl and she is up for this also, I will agree. well, we had a couple of drinks, and before I knew it, my husband was coming up to me asking if it would be okay with me, that it ws okay with her, hesitantly I agreed.


When we got into the bedroom, he decided to go for her first, after making her orgasm, he went for me, but then started going limp, and making me raw, so I asked him to stop, and turned my back on him and her showinf that I was not comfortable with this, seeing how he went limp on me.

So, he took that as a go for her again! So, he proceeded to have sex with her over and over again, with her moaning and me laying there not being into it. After he was finally done with her, and we get ready for bed, he lets her sleep in our bed and then first sleeps in the middle of us, then gets up and uses the restroom, then gets on her side, leavinf her in the middle of us!! I wake up, and use hte restroom, get up with the kids to make breakfast, and he is still in there cuddling with her, and laughing and joking around.

I am pissed by now, after walking in on them looking like they are messing with each other a little, and then yell for him to come help me in the kitchen. Of coarse i bitch at him, and ask him what the hell happened with last night, the one night that I put him in charge of running everything, since i am usually the one who keeps things in order in the hose, the primary diciplinarian, etc. I leave this one night to him, since it is his fanatasy, and he blows it. Needless to say the worst is that he is gone until oct, being military, I am pregnant with our fourth and alst child together, and I just cannot seem to get this out of my head, the way he ignored my slient request to end it. he always told me that he can't sleep if i am not in bed with him, so even when we are mad, we tlak it out by bedtime and go together, we hardly ever sleep on the couch if we are mad at one another.


He has always told me that he could never be with another women, yet when given the chance he completely chose her over me. we have been married almost 7 years, and have had a little bit of a rough marriage, but still have always worked out everything.


I don't know what to do, this is eating me up, I need these questions answered, that he has always shyed away from. how can I trust what he says to me now, when after trying to do something nice for him

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments