April 30, 2010

FACEBOOK VIEWS AND COMMENTS ON RELATIONSHIPS

Earlier today, I made three post regarding relationships. The first post was What would you do if your mate cheated on you?  Then, I posted another asking why men cheat.  But, the response for "What is the craziest thing that you done after catching your mate cheating on you?" was unbelievable.  I came to the conclusion that us women are crazy and emotional creatures.  These stories are hilarious.  I am going to let you judge for your self. 

What would you do if your mate cheated on you? Serious replies only.

Lisa Perry What we always do cry


Juan Moses i would they ass b with the person they cheated on me with! I'm sorry but i don't give 2nd chances with that because if i let u do it once....Ur ass will think its OK 2 do it again. if i wasn't enough for u than i never will be!


Traci Kinsler This is one of those situation that can only be answered if it happens but if it would happen I would probable leave him and kick his a**. For real!

Sean Bodybeat Miller Lmao@Curtis man I done cheated on my baby so much she pack my condoms like lunch when I go to work

.Curtis Fbking Williams LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL@ Sean that's because lunch is who you cheating on her wit lmaololololol
Brandi Adams If I caught my dude cheating I just leave fuck
Terrence Vick at this point in my life and not married, i would just leave, unless i saw them in my house ,,then some ass has to be kicked,,,but fuck it move on...and do one of her girlfriends i know they be wanting me. lol
Sean Bodybeat Miller Nigger please ain't no chicks wanting ya old ass they like this young meat
Terrence Vick kill yourself ONE.

Curtis Fbking Williams Terrance man cool out lol you know damn well ya old ass ain't getting no ass

.John All Week Scott WHAT I WOULD LEAVE HER..................MATTER OF FACT THE BEST WAY TO GET OVER SOMEBODY IS TO GET UNDER SOMEBODY ????? FEEL THAT """""

Terrence Vick I WILL keep that on the hush you might get upset
lmao

Brandi Adams That sounded very GAY

Terrence Vick no i might bring up his girl that's going to make him upset,,hows that @ Brandi,,,and don't ever think that...I'll show you
.Sean Bodybeat Miller Man my wife can cheat all she want as long as that nigger ain't fatter then me
Brandi Adams Naw Terence I was talkin bout John lmao


 .Sean Bodybeat Miller Brandi stop Lying you was talkin bout that nigger

 .Terrence Vick @Brandi my bad,,,we still cool right...fine self.
Curtis Fbking Williams LOLOLOL @Sean aye terance brandi smell like fish you don't want that homie
.Marlene Lockhart lol.... @Rocky I would just leave the relationship.no forgiveness
Chalita C Watkins If my mate cheated I don't think there would be NE room for a mate NE more...but it may be a reasonable explanation. So I would listen then pop my lid
Curtis Fbking Williams Marlane you better not leave that nigger that's how you can end up missing girl

.Curtis Fbking Williams Smh @ Chalita first for having a name like that then for actually listing to uh nigga explain why his dick was in another women mouth lol

Marlene Lockhart @CURTIS...Id have 2 leave or he'd end up missing
 
Y DO MEN CHEAT?????????·


Malik Leafeater Muhammad Why not?


.Lisa Perry  Y do women cheat????

.Jamel Blair  Because women cheat!

.Lisa Perry   lies women cheat because they were cheated on

.Jamel Blair  That argument could go either way!

 .Lisa Perry  no because if a man cheats on a women the women cries pouts but she takes him back so he    can do it again.... if a women cheats on a man the relationship is over he don't want her anymore

Rasheema Kearney  I agree with Lisa on this one bcuz if a wmn cheats we r considered damaged goods.

· .Jamel Blair Not true all the time! Sometimes that exactly what happens 2 a man! Or a woman take him back just 2 treat him like shit or so she can tell him about the situation every time she gets a chance!

.Rasheema Kearney  @Jamel that only happens when a man constantly dog a wmn out. Then its open 4 retaliation

Lisa Perry  not only that Roc he knows your skills so he don't want you doing to no other guy what you do to him (wink wink)

.Rasheema Kearney  I luv that Lisa it was the best answer i heard 2day.

.Jamel Blair  @Roc and Lisa The same thing can go the other way!

·.Lisa Perry  Jamel that's the point she will take him back it doesn't have to be good but shoe on the other foot it wont happen

.Jamel Blair  I see what u mean! Maybe 7 times out of 10 that might happen! Majority of the time he won't take her back! But sometimes it happens the other way around!

.John All Week Scott  IT'ZZZ NOT CHEATIN IF YOU DON'T KISS HER PLUS CUZ IT'Z THE I THINK I CAN HIT THAT,AN I DON'T HAVE TO LIE PLUS IF SHE GIVE ME SOME I WON'T SWEAT HER ......

 Malik Leafeater Muhammad  Men cheat bcuz we can women cheat bcuz they have been cheated on

.John All Week Scott  men lie WOMEN LIE BOUT EVERYTHING ANYWAY SO WHO'S TO SAY.IT DON'T MATTER MEN WE FUCK CUZ THE SUN IS UP OR CUZ SHE JUST SAID YEAH ?????

.Renee Washington  Not true women cheat because of not being satisfied men cheat to get notches on there belts think about it back in the day how many girls around the way were friends but they have the same baby daddy lamo.

.Curtis Fbking Williams  Why do women cheat

  .Muhammed Hamza Aziz SIMPLE..WOMEN!!

· .Muhammed Hamza Aziz AND THE FACT THAT ALL OUR STUFF IS HANGING ON THE OUTSIDE SO ONE LIL BRUSH UP AGAINST YOUR BOXERS, AND BOOM..WE HORNY!!

Syeeta SoSygettinmoney Harris BECAUSE THEY R DOGS & JERKS!!!!!!!!!!

.Malik Leafeater Muhammad Eatin aint cheatin
ALL ANSWERS 4 BOTH POST WERE GREAT. SWITCH IT UP NOW. WHAT IS THE CRAZIEST THING U DONE WHEN U CAUGHT UR MATE CHEATING?

Jamel Blair It only happened 2 me once and I almost lost my mind but regained my composure quickly and from then on I was better at decisions!


 .Denise Cottman Punch him in the mouth an gave him stitches

.Lisa Perry you mean like the time I boiled Crisco and put grits in it and poured it on Alex or the time I bit the tip of his penis off and his mom took him to the ER

Chanese DoingMe Andrews O boy which time...lol...i caught my baby dad talkin to a chick and hit him wit a 4x4 and he lost consciousness then i picked him up, put him ova my shoulder, put him in the car and took him to mcp (ima changed woman now lol)


.Syeeta SoSygettinmoney Harris I befriended his bitch and had her meet me at fkd terminal and checked that hoe in the hospital and when that ass hole got home the whole apartment was cleared out.

 .Curtis Fbking Williams I took my girl by her hair and dragged her to her moms house last time she cheated

 .Damita Smith pulled a gun (his ) on him...smh

·.Muhammed Hamza Aziz HIT IT FOR THE LAST TIME..BUST ALL UP IN..THEN DENIED THE BABY!!
Rasheema Kearney @muhammed we not talking bout Curtis mom and u damn well Curtis look like u


Syeeta SoSygettinmoney Harris LOL @ MUHAMMAD AND DAMN LISA! U BIT THE PETER TIP? Lol
Sean Bodybeat Miller Lisa lmao you nasty the last time my girl cheated I made her get on her knees and marry MYYYY DICKKKKK. Before we go any further I want you to click on this link and view the man behind this comment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iML976x5f70

Rasheema Kearney  yo y'all r frigging crazy. @chanese u took the cake. @least u had some compassion but then again u took him 2 mcp
Rasheema Kearney Sean stop lying b4 i post the you tube video of u looking 4 ur penis @muhammed at least u found ur son Curtis on fb syeeta I'm glad it wasn't Damita because she packing


 .Rasheema Kearney and Curtis how u do all that n a suit

Denise Cottman Hey then I fucked him two days later an caught him again an gave him five stitches in his chest but I'm good now I left him alone an I've been happy every since wit my boo for nine years

Brandi Adams Sean you fat as shit and Muhammad I could uh swore I saw ya ass ride by my house today looking dirty as shit clean ya car bitch
Sharon Bass I ACTED LIKE I FOR GAVE HIM FOR TWO MONTHS MADE HIM SUFFER. THEN CHEATED RIGHT BACK AND LEFT HIS ASS.
Denise Cottman Hey then I fucked him two days later an caught him again an gave him five stitches in his chest but I'm good now I left him alone an I've been happy every since wit my boo for nine years
Sean Bodybeat Miller That nigga still wit you Sharon stop lying
Lisa Perry sorry about the graphics but they are true stories we didn't last much longer after that but we are friends now we do have 2 children and he asked for it by the way you do me dirty i get you back that the old Lisa. BTW i would not do that to mt boo now
Okay, people so there you have it.  Out of all these postings I came to the conclusion that the majority of people on face book are not playing with a full deck.  Again these topics are discussions are for the purpose of fun that's all.  Thanks you guys for your comments.  I must admit that you all are some crazy bastards. Be Blessed. Peace.

· .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments