April 3, 2010

MAKE ME PERFECT

Last year on May 28th 2009 I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.  May 29th, I went through a horrible emergency surgery that left an execessive amount of scar tissue and much cosmetic repairing needed.  As I sit and look at this ugly scar left as a reminder of the events that took place that evening, I wish that I could remake my body with the body parts of celebrities.  Use any celebrity body parts that you wish could be yours, adopt the personality of someone that you admire, brain of someone that you find interesting and the heart of someone dear.  This is just for fun.  At the end, you will be surprised with the things that you aren't comfortable about within yourself.

If I could remake myself, I would want the arms of angela Bassett, Legs of Tina Turner, Stomach of Paris Hilton, brain of Oprah Winfrey, and the heart of Jesus.  Angela Bassett's arms are to die for, Tina Turner legs are the best especially for her age, Oprah Winfrey brain is phenomenal, and the heart of Jesus.  The reason I put the heart of Jesus last is because  with the heart of Jesus none of the above would matter.  WE ARE ALL PERFECT IN HIS EYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you guys so much for your support.  I will continue to give you guys my all and I look forward to reading your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments