- Checking Facebook status or notifications. I know god darn well I am not the only person that check their status constantly. If you do this more than once you are clearly bored.
- Look at former classmates or co-workers facebook pictures. It's boring as hell but, bunk it I'm nosey.
- Check other people friend list to see how many friends that you have in common.
- Curse the monitor after reading other facebooker's post. Facebook has the most non-spelling and no sense having members.
- Decipher people status meanings if I know them. That really isn't a smart thing to do because someone always think that negative post have something to do with them.
- Search all of your boyfriend/girlfriend alias names to see if they have a facebook account.
- Join all types of dumb ass groups that doesn't make any sense.
- Play stupid games such as Sorrority Life or Mafia Wars.
- Check to see who's on line and instant message them over and over again. That is so annoying.
- Last but not least, read 1-9 on this post because either you were bored when you decided to read all of this or simply don't have a life @ all
April 22, 2010
Things That We Do On Facebook Out of Boredom
Have you ever noticed that alot of dumb things we do are out of boredom? I know that when I am bored I do some crazy unthinkable things. For one, I started this blog. But, I am meeting alot of different people so that isn't a bad thing. As I am sitting here indulging in one of my favorite reality television shows I thought of some of the top ten things that we do when we are bored. Check below to see if we share the same vices.