April 17, 2011

Lil Wayne Dismiss Cougar Rumors, Was The Original Batman and Robin Gay?. Jim Jones Exclusive

Last week and prior a rumor became viral on the internet regarding rapper, Lil Wayne and his stylist, Marissa Torres being romantically involved. Allegedly, Marissa was labeled a Cougar and people were refusing to put it to rest. Well, Lil Wayne speaks via Video defusing the rumors. Check it out video below.

After, I viewing the video myself I think that maybe if he did bone her that might improve her styling skills. Because Lil Wayne is not fly at all.
This has to be one of the funniest interviews that I have witness so far. I'm certain this is a topic that has came up over the years about peers questioning the sex of The Original Batman and Robin. Check out the video and tell me if you think that they were in a homosexual relationship after viewing the interview.

Listen here for the Jim Jones interview discussing his new reality show, Love and Hip-Hop, new business ventures with Damon Dash, and reuniting with Cam'ron and the rest of his Dipset Brothers.


Okay, that is all I have for you. But, best believe our media whores will be demanding attention very soon. Until then....Peace...........................

1 comment:

Intense Debate Comments