April 12, 2011

The Transsexual Caught With DJ.Mister Cee Speaks Out and Nick And Mariah Embrace Pregnancy Through The Lens

I swear each day this story gets deeper and deeper. Well, DJ Mister Cee that was allegedly caught with a transsexual in the car in an uncompromising position is now speaking out on Bossip. This has got to be the funniest and most sorry drag queen that I have ever seen. Check out the video below.

Nick and Mariah Cannon decides to capture the beauty of pregnancy through lens. That wasn't a good idea. Pregnancy is a beautiful gift. However, it doesn't enhance beauty on everyone. Mariah this is bad. I love you girl but, cover that tummy and avoid the camera for close up during these months.
Well, that's all I have for now. But, my ear is always to the street and eyes are always on the tabloids. Until we meet again...Peace............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments