May 29, 2010

The Blind Leading The Blind/ Part 2

Three co-workers and myself were sitting on the church steps after work. It was a nice day and we were enjoying a few moments before heading home to our families. Anyone that lives in Philly knows that it isn't a shock to see anything or anyone that appears abnormal in Center City.  As I'm talking I stopped mid- sentence in our conversation.  Their eyes followed mine to see what has my attention.  I literally seen three blind men following another blind man that I took to be their leader. Not to mention that this was the same blind man that felt me up with his stick in Popeye's. Geesh. The blind leading the blind, literally. Thanks for you support and accept your blessings appreciatively

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments