May 19, 2010

WHEN SHOULD I HAVE THE BIRDS AND BEES DISCUSSION WITH MY TEN YEAR OLD DAUGHTER?

I have been receiving alot of request for topics to blog about.  One topic is very touche'.  What is the appropriate age to have the birds and  bees talk with your ten year old daughter?  "Yes Baby" in my Monique voice.  That is a hard question to answer and I am so not looking forward to having this conversation with my son whom is eight.  Personally, I think that when the child is mature and responsible enough to ask their parents about sex then they are ready to discuss.  This doesn't mean to give them the whole shebang.  But, maybe just the basics.  What I love about this question is that the child was very respectful and she demonstrated trust in her mother.  So, mom you are doing an excellent job. There really isn't anyway around this topic because it's has to be discussed.  You have women that are becoming grandmothers at the age of 32yrs old.  So, yes that discussion is mandatory.  The key is to be honest.  Well, I want to say thank you guys for visiting and may you be blessed abundantly.  Peace..................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments