May 8, 2010

Why Is So Many Of Our Youth Turning Gay?




Why are so many young people these days gay/bisexual?



It seems like there are an awful lot of gay/bi young people these days. I am genuinely curious. Are they trying to be "unique" by being a sexual minority? Are they trying to imitate movie or television stars, eg. Adam Lambert, Tila Tequilla? Or are they just being more open than past generations?

Derrick Martin was kicked out of his house after announcing his intention to take his boyfriend to Prom ... “I just wanted to show my face and show them I wasn’t afraid. They were saying I was bringing a bad name to Cochran,” he said. “They said I was bringing Bleckley County into the gay era.”...

Atlanta gay chorus hosts teen kicked out over taking boyfriend to prom ... "I just wanted to show my face and show them I wasn't afraid. They were saying I was bringing a bad name to Cochran," he said. "They said I was bringing Bleckley County into the gay era."





Okay, People before I go any further this discussion was suggested to me from a close friend.  For the record, I am not homophobic and I think that we are all God's children and he loves us the same.  So, please do not take offense to today's posting.  My friend was telling me how her girlfriend of many years came out to her admitting that she was a lesbian, recently.  She said although she didn't agree with it, she was fine with it.  But, the girl started going overboard with detailed intimate information.   I know that's crazy.  Well, the girl eventually shared that she secretly was interested in my friend and let's just say that she wasn't a happy camper as to be expected.  This bi-sexuality and gay stuff is getting out of hand in our youth.  Sometimes, I just wonder if it's a fad.  Also, if two women choose to be together than it should be just that.  But, why do they sometimes have to dress as boys.  If you wanted to screw a boy you shouldn't be claiming yourself as a lesbian.  What the hell?  I guess the saying is more true than it's meant to be.  "To Each Their Own"  But, I also learned that alot of homosexual men have been molested or raped as a child by a male friend or relative and it plays a big part as well.  We have to guard our babies.  Anyway, I would love to hear your thoughts on this topics.  Thanks a million for reading my blogs and may you and your family be forever blessed.  Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments