May 22, 2010

THIS SHOE IS DANGEROUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Yesterday had to be one of the most embarrassing days of my life.  During lunch time I decided to walk through the mall because it was such a nice day to enjoy mother nature.  As I was walking through Kmart to get to the other side of The Gallery I slipped.  The wasn't wet nor was there anything for me to slip on.  I just chalked it up to wooden heel shoes that I were wearing.  I tried reaching for the air to break my fall because there wasn't anything for me to hold on to.  I swear it had to take me at least three minutes to completely hit the floor.  Everything was in slow motion. Out of embarrassment I pretended to have fainted.   As I am laying on the ground a shopper seen me and came to my assistance.  I lied and told her that I fainted and that this happens from time to time.  She told me that I shouldn't be in Center City by myself.  Finally, the security officer comes to offer assistance and I notice him holding in a laugh while he asked me if I was okay.  I told him yes and that I fainted.  He couldn't get out another word because he broke into a laughing frenzy.  I was completely humiliated and made a dash for the door.  I have posted above the infamous shoes that cause fainting and injuries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments