March 17, 2011

LIL'KIM ACCIDENTLY LEAKS BEEF W/M.J.BLIGE AND K.COLES, NBA STAR AND OUT OF WEDLOCK BABY, TIGER WOODS MAKE LIGHT OF GOLF AND SEX JOKES, CHAD OCHOCHINCO GET SUED FOR NOT PAYING CLOTHING BILL, AND FULL EPISODE OF HIT REALITY SHOW, "THE SHOP"

Okay, this is some good gossip worth blogging. Lil' Kim recently leaks out a beef between Keyshia Cole and Mary J.Blige in an interview with DonDiva. This is basically after being questioned on how she felt about Keyshia Cole and Nicki Minaj collaboration where she felt that Keyshia gave Nicki the platform to go hard on Kim. Honestly, it sounds like some High School foolishness with broads with a couple dollars.


Now on to some allegedly drama in NBA. HaHa it isn't the stanks from Basketball Wives. However, it does involve a basketball player and his wife. I so hope that this isn't true because I really like this couple. According to Bossip, Carmelo Anthony allegedly has another baby outside of his marriage with a chick from New York. Of course, people are saying that is why the trade to New York Knicks was right on time. Again, I don't want to bash either of them or question it. However, I will share the article with you.
Supposedly there was a hidden reason behind Melo getting shipped to the Knicks…My source tells me that a big perk of his trade to the New York is he can now have more quality time with his side baby, by a woman in the New York area. My Sources say that the child is 11 months old and that when his then girlfriend (now wife) LaLa Vazquez found out about the pregnancy she gave him the ultimatum of marriage or a very messy break up. My source goes on to say…”People don’t even know the half of it. Just because her life is in the limelight, LaLa thinks Carmelo wouldn’t do anything to ruin there image in the public eye…which is not the case. I know for a FACT, he’s not faithful. Melo is a sweet talker and his sex game is on point…I’m not proud of what I did, but I’m not the first and certainly not the last”
All I'm going to say on this one is she better stop sleeping on LaLa because she looks to deliver a few ass whoopings if needed.

Now everyone made jokes and emailed crazy pictures on the wife beat husband with golf clubs incident. Therefore, I know you haven't a problem guessing the next celebrity. You got it, Tiger, Tiger Woods yall. Check out short footage of Tiger Woods making light of being the butt of America's jokes.

Now if this isn't the most ghetto shit. Chad OchoCinco is allegedly being sued for 11K for unpaid alligator shoes and gear. If that isn't some negro-ristic shit. Evelyn better hold that ring tight before Jacob the Jeweler put a boot on it.

Anyone who knows me personally is aware that I'm a reality tv junkie. Well, a few years ago there was a tv show on MTV name "The Shop". This was about a barbershop owned by music producer, Kevin Rooney. This had to be the funniest reality show ever. I wanted to share an episode with you. Sit back and laugh on me.

Well, that's about all I have for you guys this evening. Again, I will like to thank you visiting my site in advance and remind those who haven't to press follow on the way out. Enjoy and be blessed...Peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments