March 27, 2011

The Power Of Prayer



Today I will take this blog posting in a whole different direction. Sometimes, we go through things in life and can't quite grasp why it's happening to us or those close to us. We question our faith and trust in God. We began to look at things in a different light until proven different. My family is going through a tough time that hit many of us by a surprise. You see someone very dear to my heart is ill health wise but strong spiritually. He has the faith of a giant and courage of a lion. It's one of those situations that you hate to say hi in fear of saying goodbye. I know that you guys are probably looking forward to some Sunday Celebrity Gossip but, God has laid this upon my heart and I'm going to share this with you as well. Sometimes, we all need to know that God cares and he won't give you what you can't bare without providing the necessities needed to bare it. I believe this and I want my readers to believe this as well. This post is dedicated to all of the Prayer Warriors. Thank you all for visiting my site and I pray that God continue to bless you abundantly....Peace..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Intense Debate Comments